Our General Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE SERVICES.
The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the website www.bitrad.io. By using the website you agree to enter into a legally binding contract with Bitrad.io.
Bitrad.io reserves the right to update this agreement at any time. If this occurs, bitrad.io will publish the new version on the website. The agreement will take effect from the time it is first published on the Website, and from then on will govern the relationship between the User and Bitrad.io. If the User does not agree with the terms and conditions, the user may not continue to use the Service after the time the terms and conditions are updated on the website.
§ 1 About this agreement
The owner of Bitrad.io has created a database of audio streams, bundled audio content links and editorial content as well as software with a user interface that enables the User to access the database using search functions and graphic displays on all devices.Back to top
§ 2 Term and termination
This agreement concerning the provision of services is entered into and shall continue unless or until it is terminated by either party at any time and for any reason. The use of the website is free.Back to top
§ 3 Grant of rights
(1) Under this agreement, Bitrad.io grants to the User solely the right to use the service provided by Bitrad.io for non-commercial domestic purposes
only. Any other use of the Service, including but not limited to duplication, distribution and decompilation, is prohibited unless expressly authorized by
Bitrad.io in writing.
(2) All other rights to the elements and contents of the service are reserved and subject to separate licensing by Bitrad.io and / or the other parties. For the avoidance of doubt, Bitrad.io prohibits the local storage, duplication, dissemination and publication of any element of or any material derived from it.
§ 4 User's additional duties
By registering with the Service, the user agrees to hold personal login information in strict confidence. Login details must and should not be
shared with anyone. If the User fails to comply with this obligation, Bitrad.io will not be responsible for any losses suffered by the User.
The User agrees to use any information obtained from the Service and /or Bitrad.ior in good faith and shall refrain from using such information to harm third parties.
When the User registers on the website, the user will need to give Bitrad.io some information including his/her username and e-mail address and Information that Bitrad.io may require as part of the registration process. The Privacy Terms specify the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of the User's personal information. These terms can also be viewed on our website. Klick on "Privacy Terms" in our footer. If the User does not agree with the terms and conditions of the Privacy Terms, the user should not create an account on the website and may not access the content and services from Bitrad.io.Back to top
§ 6 Miscellaneous
(1) Modifications and side agreements to this agreement must be made in writing between both parties.
(2) In the event any of the preceding provisions is invalid, the invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision that most closely approximates the invalid provision's intended legal purpose.
(3) Bitrad.io reserves the right to assign or sub-contract any or all of its rights and obligations under this agreement. This agreement is personal to the User and is entered into by the User for his/her own benefit and not for the benefit of any third party.
(4) The courts of Nürnberg, Germany shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with this agreement if the User is a merchant.
(5) This Agreement shall be governed by German law.